The Banquet Supervisor shall serve The Navigators and fulfill the responsibilities listed below in the spirit of The Navigators calling, values and purpose: To advance the Gospel of Jesus and His kingdom into the nations through spiritual generations of laborers living and discipling among the lost.
The Banquet Supervisor is responsible for implementation of all banquet functions at The Glen Eyrie Conference Center, ensuring that service standards and departmental policies are followed by banquet staff. The position is primarily concerned with front of house activities.
· Belief in and adherence to the Statement of Faith and Mission of The Navigators.
· At least 3 years of server experience required
· Associates degree preferred
· Working knowledge of F&B preparation and presentation
· Experience in table management or floor management
· Supervisory experience
· Proficient in Windows operating systems
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in person, in writing, and over the phone