- Schedule travel arrangements for Director/Managers and other team members
- Create and file expense reports for Director/Managers.
- Schedule, coordinate logistics and record minutes for all departmental meetings.
- Maintain and update the Director’s calendar
- Provide topical research for Director.
- Develop and maintain team filing systems to include printed documents, emails, shared drives, SIL files and special projects.
- Create and review departmental correspondence including faxes, letters, emails, and other documents for Director/Managers.
- Prepare and create general reports, presentation materials and spreadsheets for Director.
- Create training binders for distribution.
- Content steward for departmental information on NavCentral.
Certificates of Insurance
- Point of contact for staff questions regarding certificates of insurance.
- Complete certificate request form for submission to Insurance Broker.
- Review all certificates for accuracy and maintain related electronic and paper files.
- Use Basecamp software to manage the contract process with Eagle Lake Camps.
- Communicate with Insurance Broker to ensure accuracy of auto-generated certificates prior to insurance policies’ renewal date.
- Administer Meeting and Activity (M&A) Insurance processes to include timely and efficient processing of monthly reporting forms, participant lists, communication with staff and maintenance of insurance logs.
- Provide research support and record maintenance for state regulatory matters.
- Complete and submit state and federal registration forms.
- Provide communication notifications.
o Implement and maintain listing of exempt products and services by states
o Schedule 30-60 day publication lead time frames.
· Provide customer service regarding corporate governance information (i.e., Federal Identification numbers, proper Certificates and Registered numbers, applicable Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws, etc.)
· Assist with grant applications.
· Research state and federal government regulations and requirements to ensure compliance
· Prepare and file state mandated compliance reports
· Provide governance documents as requested
· Prepare and distribute policies for system publication
· Prepare and review documentation for internal/external communication
- Maintain and update the Driver Authorization Application Package in electronic Team files and on NavCentral.
- Provide information to field staff and missional/HQ departments to answer questions regarding all corporate driving policies and procedures.
- Process driver authorization applications including original documents and certifications, notifying applicants or requesting departmental administrators of missing elements, creating and maintaining applicant files.
- Maintain electronic driver authorization logs and send notices of impending expiration of driver authorizations.
Document and Data Management
· Oversee record retention and document destruction (off-site/vault)
- Retrieve prepaid balances for insurance cost centers and produce monthly Insurance Excess Reserves report.
- Enter specific SIL financial data into RM archive spreadsheets.
- Develop and manage process for Document Retention and Destruction (internal/external) in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Coordinate and manage the transfer of external records.
- Manage the process for record retention in vault.
- Create and submit internal invoices/journal entries for related records, etc.
- Serves as primary liaison with external vendor and internal administrators.
Serve as additional resource for:
- Insurance renewal process.
- Criminal Background Checks.
- Other duties as assigned.