The Mid-Level Admin II shall serve The Navigators and fulfill the responsibilities listed below in the spirit of The Navigators calling, values and purpose: To advance the Gospel of Jesus and His kingdom into the nations through spiritual generations of laborers living and discipling among the lost.
This position provides comprehensive support to the Mid-Level Department. As a lead team member, responsible for providing high level support to the Mid-Level Director, training and coaching of the Mid-Level Admin I position, and support and oversight of Mid-Level Representatives. Represent Mid-Level throughout Development and The Navigators overall as needed.
Assist Mid-Level Director 65-70%
• Oversee all aspects of Mid-Level (ML) and Junior Mid-Level (“JML”) campaigns using Basecamp project management system. Examples: new campaign instructions, donor audience selection, talking points, start/finish dates, kickoff meetings, follow up and reminder letters, campaign reporting and analysis.
• Serve ML and JML Representatives (“Reps”) in a variety of routine and spontaneous support duties, including: administrative support, database support (Clearview, ML Portal, TeamViewer), responding to donor requests/questions, follow through on ML Rep assignments and deadlines.
• Research ML donors for moves management viability and potential gift amount/gift frequency increases.
• Collaborate with Clearview Database Administrator and data analysts to create/ improve actionable reports for ML Director and ML Reps.
• Responsible for documenting concerns that arise in primary Mid-Level databases and initiating the necessary IT, Business Systems or vendor tickets.
• Summarize ML Rep work activity for various ML Rep performance reports and analyses.
• Schedule and oversee all aspects of ML meetings.
• Train, guide and Q/C Mid-Level Admin I job duties.
Lead Team Member Responsibilities: 30-35%
• Collaborate with ML Director to create, oversee and test new ML marketing strategies/tactics and measure results.
• Review ML Rep work practices to improve effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
• Collaborate with Stewardship Director and design team to create cultivation, stewardship and appeal tools and collect/disseminate “wow” stories.
• Contribute to annual Plan and Progress Reviews (PPR) for ML/JML Reps in partnership with ML Director.
• Develop and maintain a ML Rep training manual.
• Serve as ML Brand Champion.
• Serve as ML Basecamp Project Administrator.
• Serve as ML liaison both within and outside of Development/Mid-Level.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Belief in and adherence to the Statement of Faith and Mission of The Navigators
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications preferred
• Minimum one year of work experience in Mid-Level Admin 1 role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Creative, goal oriented and solutions-minded
• Proven reliability and trustworthiness